Skip to main content


Incorporated Cities

There are eight cities in Santa Barbara County. As of January 1, 2020 they have an estimated combined population of 309,369 or 68 percent of the countywide population of 451,840. The remaining 142,471 residents, or 32% of the total, reside outside of cities.

Join our mailing list